DDS Environmental is currently recruiting for the next stand out Operations Manager. We strive to set our standards above the rest which means we invest in those that we feel have the potential.
- Reporting directly to the Business & Commercial Manager.
- Overseeing and supporting the asbestos team/site staff.
- Involvement in Quality Control, Method Statements and Risk Assessments as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with legislation and company requirements.
- Carrying out audits and inspections of work.
- Enable the smooth running of the business.
- Attending meetings when required and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with the company’s portfolio of clients.
- Responsibility for ensuring all contracts are completed to clients specification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in operating to the standards required for maintaining the HSE license.
- Familiar with the HSE license regime
- A good track record with the HSE
- Exemplary H&S knowledge and experience
- Experienced in pricing, planning and executing licensed asbestos works.
- Experienced in construction safety and the CDM Regs 2015.
- Experienced in writing HSE compliant plans of works.
- Salary Negotiable
If you feel DDSE may be the place for you, then please feel free to email your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org