DDS Environmental is recruiting for an experienced asbestos Contracts Manager.
We are an established asbestos removal contractor based in Margate, Kent. As a family-owned business within the DDS Group, our function is extremely valuable to both DDS Demolition and DDS Contracting.
DDS Environmental operate alongside our sister companies but also independently, broadening our scope of works and client base.
We uphold the internal values of appreciation, encouragement and reward for a job well done, therefore we wish to recruit the right individual for this role. We want to hear from the best in their field, if you are at the top of your game and are ripe for a new role where you can make a real difference, read on.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in operating to the standards required for maintaining the HSE license.
- Familiar with the HSE license regime
- A good track record with the HSE
- Exemplary H&S knowledge and experience
- Experienced in pricing, planning and executing licensed asbestos works.
- Experienced in construction safety and the CDM Regs 2015.
- Experienced in writing HSE compliant plans of works.
- 5 plus years experience in an asbestos removal management position, plus previous experience in supervisor and operative roles.
- RSPH level 4 diploma in asbestos contract management, or equivalent such as SQA level 4 diploma in asbestos contract management.
- Black CSCS ACAD or ARMI card
- UKATA/ACAD or ARCA Contract Manager certification.
- SMSTS or NEBOSH would be advantageous
- Other training such as first aid and leadership training would be an advantage.
In return, we are offering an attractive package based on relevant experience.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.