We have a requirement for an experienced Asbestos Site Supervisor to join our successful growing team on a permanent or contractual basis.
- Previous experience working as an Asbestos Site Supervisor within a reputable company
- Asbestos Removal Supervisor Certificate
- Up to date Asbestos Health/Medical certificate and face Fit
- CSCS Card
- Full UK driving license
- Experienced in working on construction/demolition sites
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent understanding of current health & safety regulations with regards to asbestos
- Monday to Friday
- Supervisory: 2 years (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Immediate start available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £140.00 per day
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company that will offer further training and development opportunities to the right candidate.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.