Our Health and Safety ethos
“Plan, Control, Succeed”
DDS Environmental go above and beyond standardized Health and Safety requirements, ensuring that our colleagues, clients and the general public are never placed at risk.
DDS Environmental provide an experienced industry leading practice, at the forefront of innovation and professionalism whilst remaining competitive and health and safety focused. We achieve this by investing in our staff and our resources. With over 40 years industry experience, our long term commitment to these objectives is evidenced in our performance.
Training and Qualifications:
- Our site teams training and qualification exceed the basic industry requirements, to ensure the highest achievable standards possible.
- DDS Environmental site management hold a variety of certifications from UKATA & the CITB, providing reassurance that all sites are compliant with CAR2012 and CDM2015.
- DDS Environmental site operatives hold a variety of certifications from UKATA, NDTG, CITB, IPAF, PASMA, British Red Cross and more. All training and qualifications are monitored via our internal training needs analysis program so that we can provide additional training as and when required.
- Our in-house stores team ensure that all established sites are equipped with compliant welfare facilities & all necessary protective equipment.
- To ensure that DDS Environmental follow the emphasis set by the HSE – that license holders should have excellent Health and Safety knowledge and should be able to manage their own H&S requirements without the use of external input – we directly employ a Chartered Safety Practitioner who specialises in asbestos management and demolition activities.
- To maintain the highest possible standards, we employ external industry specialists to conduct random site inspections as well as unannounced inspections from ARCA.
- All sites are issued with site specific method statements and risk assessments, which are explained to all site staff before starting work.