You: Ambitious, conscientious, professional, a good team player.
Us: Successful family-run business, we value our colleagues, recognise and reward hard work and good results.
Following a positive 2017, DDS Environmental wish to recruit further Asbestos Removal Supervisors to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate(s) must be experienced within the asbestos industry and hold the following:
Asbestos Removal Supervisor: Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 3 years in a supervisory role
- Hold a valid Supervisor certificate,
- CSCS skilled worker card
- Must have in-date training, medicals & face fit tests
- Full driving licence.
- SSSTS is advantageous but not essential
- NVQ in asbestos removal is advantageous
The position includes an element of travel, willingness to work weekends and out of hours if requested.
Rates of pay negotiable, bonuses and travel allowance on specific jobs.
For full details please contact the office on 01843 821555 or email your CV to: email@example.com.